Happy Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I’ve been a little bit busy because I’ll be travelling to Los Angeles in a week and I’m trying to get all the content ready for those days, so have me some patience if the posts are published a bit later.
Today I bring you two outfit styles for University. My sister started her classes yesterday, so I thought this theme would be a good idea. One of the styles is more casual and relaxed, while the other is a bit more preppy. I would also give you some ideas on how to modify them, if like me, don’t go to university any more. Next, I’ll show you my combinations:
The first outfit consists of a tailored shorts and a sleeveless floral blouse and sneakers to be comfortable if you have to be all day at university. I chose this type of shorts because they upgrade the outfit, but also because they’re comfortable to wear them all day, just like the blouse because since it’s made of cotton, it won’t make you feel hot in this weather.
If you don’t want to wear shorts, you can also wear an A line skirt or even some jeans, but not so tight, so you can feel comfortable the rest of the day and not hot. On the other hand, if you’re not going to university and you like high heeled shoes like me, you can wear some slingbacks to upgrade the outfit a bit, wedge sandals or platforms.
- Floral blouse from Sybilla. You can find it in Saga Falabella.
- Tailored shorts from Oasis. You can find it in Ripley or its store in Jockey Plaza mall.
- Sneakers from Bata. You can find this brand in several malls, here’s the location of its stores: https://www.bata.com.pe/tiendas
- Backpack from from Tommy Hilfiger. You can find this brand in Saga Falabella or its stores in Larcomar, Salaverry or Jockey Plaza mall.
The second outfit of today is more casual, but it’s still comfortable and won’t make you feel hot to wear it all day. The outfit consists of a striped top and black shorts with sandals that have some centimetres of platform. Just like with the other outfit, I chose the shorts for comfort. I like shorts that are not made of denim because they tend to be loose and won’t make me feel hot, and also because they let me move freely and can be worn with casual and more formal outfits.
Likewise, you can switch the shoes if these sandals are not your style. This outfit will also look good with flat sandals or even flats that are the most comfortable for a casual day out or a full day at the university.
- Striped top from Sybilla. You can find it in Saga Falabella.
- Black shorts from New York. I have it for some years and I don’t remember where I bought it.
- Sneakers from Platanitos.
- Backpack from Tommy Hilfiger. You can find this brand in Saga Falabella or its stores in Larcomar, Salaverry or Jockey Plaza mall.
Although I give you ideas for university outfits, you can also wear them for a casual day out or an excursion, specially if you will be out all day and need to feel comfortable. As always, I hope you liked the post and do not forget to follow me on Instagram to see more of my daily life. ❤