TGIF! How’s been your week so far? Mine has been busy with work, but I least I could spare some time to watch Endgame. I’ll just say that you need to watch it.
Today I want to show you the outfit I wore yesterday for the movies. Although we’re in fall in this part of the world, sometimes the weather gets warm, so I thought it would be a good idea to wear some colours.
For that reason, I decided to wear this beautiful midi skirt from Anthropologie combined with a green bodysuit. It’s the first time I wear a body suit and I have to say that they’re very comfortable and versatile. Then, I matched my black mini bag with one of my favourite platform shoes to get a very colourful and fun outfit. I went back home after the movie and it was still warm, but in case you need to stay out all day and the temperature drops and the weather gets chilly, I’d wear a black leather jacket or a light sweater of a solid colour.
- Midi skirt from Anthropologie. I bought this one in San Diego last month.
- Body suit from Ross in San Diego. I bought this body suit to try if I liked how it looked and I love it.
- Platform shoes from Butrich. They are actually on sale right now! You can find them in the store or the website.
- Mini bag from Kate Spade. I bought this one in Saga Falabella, but you can also find the brand in Shopbop.
- Sunglasses from Balenciaga. I found them at Nordstrom.
I really like this outfit and I hope you do too! I used to dress with more dark colours in fall and winter because for some reason it was easier for me, but I’m trying to add more colour every time I can! If you want to see more about me, feel free to follow me on Instagram because I post pictures every day. Have a great weekend and see you on Tuesday!