Happy Tuesday! We are in August already and I cannot believe we’re four months away from Christmas. I’ve been absent these days from the blog because I have been very busy at work and I needed some more time to prepare the posts, but I’m back again.
Today I want to show you which are my favourite items for this winter. Pieces that you can wear casually or in more formal events.
- Black and white pants: These are basic to build new outfits. The neutral colours will help you match several pieces.
- Turtleneck top: I really like these tops because I can match them with any kind of pants and skirts. Even though they’re a basic piece, they will help you look sophisticated.
- Combat boots: These are my favourite for casual outfits. This kind of boots are comfortable and will keep you warm, specially in rainy days. I wear heeled combat boots because I love heels, but you can wear the regular ones as well.
- Heeled booties: It’s always good to have at least a pair of those for more formal occasions or just to elevate any outfit. You can get a pair on black and brown to combine different styles.
- Coat: Perfect for both casual and formal occasions. Just like with previous items, it’s good to have coats of neutral colours. I also have a pink one to have it as the center item of my outfits.
- Chunky sweater: These sweaters are good when you don’t want to wear a coat or jacket. Depending on how you style them, you can wear it with several items.
I hope you found this post useful and let me know in the comments which pieces are your favorite. Follow me on Instagram to get to know more about me and don’t forget I’ll publish a new post this week.
Have a great week! Xoxo